3/13/11

stressed break

Fuck fuck fuck FUCKITY fuck. Screwiest spring break ever. In terms of friends, it had ultimate highs and worst possible lows. In some ways, I can't wait to get the hell back to school. In other ways... I don't want to go back.

I went on a date and it was terrible.
My "friend" threw a temper tantrum during my birthday party.
My best friend acted more like my boyfriend, and guess what? He has a girlfriend.
Speaking of that, I have worked my ass off to stay the hell away from his girlfriend, and I fucking met her last night, entirely against my will. She knew he and I were hanging out and swung by to check on him. How slimy. How absolutely slimy.
I screamed to the point of blowing blood vessels around my eye. Now I have purple freckles on one eye.

My dad says that cursing is the last refuge of the intellectually desperate. That could be true. Or it could be that I am so beyond frustrated and angry that my vocabulary has really taken that much of a header.

Happy spring break. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment