3/30/11

wunderbar


Last night I started working on my story again after reading several 2-page reports of it. Despite the criticism, I felt inspired to work on it (and that usually doesn't happen after criticism... I usually just want to give the manuscript to rabid dogs and see what happens).

But last night, around midnight, I found myself typing away at a brand new beginning. That's right: not only was I writing new stuff, but I was re-writing, too. I never re-write. I hate re-writing.

Steve is now... Stella, Jo's sister. Makes more sense for my character. It took quite a bit of convincing, but I think I always kind of knew that my short story didn't have room for a sub-plot.

And now, after class yesterday, I really want to write a play again. I mean, I've only written two, and the second was better than the first, which clearly displays an uphill trend, meaning I should try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment