7/13/11

money

I have a job. And for a moment, I'm going to be selfish and jot down in one place the things I desperately want to get with this money. Why? Coz it's my fucking blog, that's why. Bite me.

1.  A new bike
2.  A new wardrobe, seeing as I haven't been shopping since high school.
3.  My own camping gear. And I learned from my parents: I am not lending that shit out to anyone.
4.  Uhh...

I would say "Save up to travel again" but I learned from past experience that travelling alone is not all it's cracked up to be, and who the fuck in my life (besides myself) is reliable enough to actually say yes, for starters, and then continue to say yes, and then actually save up an adequate amount of money? That would be no one. I can't even get my friend to commit to a 3 day, $250 trip to Cedar Point. Not really that huge of an endeavor. I can't imagine trying to organize a $4,000 trip to Germany or Ireland.

So really, that's not that long of a list. Therefore not really all that selfish. Boom.

**edit**
Allow me to add "credit card debt" to that list. Not nearly as exciting, but a necessary evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment