4/1/10

Oliver Cheshire Twist


I haven't been sleeping too famously this week. A small cat named Oliver has been trying to gnaw off my face every time I'm not looking. He's sweet as pie during the day, but at night...? Cannibal.

It feels like some relationships are just a one-way street, or they demand just too much. Not the cat. I mean other relationships. Like... roommates. Okay, I'm sorry you could hear the TV through the paper-thin walls for ten minutes. I'm not sure what you want me to do about that. I'm sorry everything isn't always perfect. I'm not always perfect. Hell, I'm not perfect at all. If you don't expect too much from me, you might not be let down. Is that the Goo Goo Dolls? Well, whoever it is, thank you for your very opportune words. I need to finish that damn letter, when I'm not angry. It needs to be read. My words and my thoughts need to get out from time to time. The real ones. Not the made-up opinions in class, or the "Oh I'm fine, just kind of tired." No, the real thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment