12/11/10

finding out


I had a truly wonderful, perfectly collegiate night with some of the most beautiful people in my world. Nights like that keep me grounded, remind me that not everything is as big as it seems. And that sometimes, the little things are the best things. I'm smiling just thinking about it. My phone died and I just didn't care because I was already with the most amazing people, I didn't need to be worrying about others trying to contact me that weren't even there.

Today is a me-day. I've had a lot of those recently and they were kind of inescapable because I didn't have class but all my friends did. Today I can do whatever I want with whoever I want, but I choose me. Until tonight, that is ;)

Sometimes I feel recovered. Right now is one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment