12/15/10

fragmented


I'm going to talk myself through this and fix it before it becomes a mental snap, because I am the only person in the world who can completely make myself feel better. This is going to sound like a lot of convincing but if I read it enough times it'll be true.

Okay. First of all, it just doesn't matter. I am a single woman and my ex-boyfriend is in a new relationship and that is fine. What happens in that relationship has nothing to do with me and it does not affect me.

Second of all, any lust left between us is a force of habit, nothing more. It shouldn't be anything more and it isn't anything more.

Third of all, I am wonderful. Someday someone is going to see that completely, not in fragments. And that's why this doesn't matter. Because it's only fragments. Pieces parts that never got glued together all the way anyway.

None of this matters.

There. No more tears. And I did it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment