1/1/11

the male species


 I'm waiting for a man to prove to me that not all men suck. Because so far, my experiences, while limited, have not been positive. And now I'm trying out this online dating thing, just because... well, hell, I'm always up for new experiences, and what can it possibly hurt? So I'm trying this out, and -- neat! People are contacting me. And then I look at the brand of people contacting me.

One guy starts spewing misogynistic bullshit. I mentioned in jest that I'm kind of a bum and he replied, "Can't count on you to clean, then! haha! I'd just have to Nazi train you!" Funny guy. Went on to say that Truman, my school, the Harvard of the Midwest, the Princeton of the Prairie, would be "easy as fuck." Now I have to hit you.

Another guy sends me a message saying "Hey beautiful, what's your number?" A little forward, methinks, but no matter. I deny the number exchange but say fine, let's chat. He replies, "How was your New Years'? Do you wear boy shorts or thongs?" Block. Blockblockblock.

I'm waiting, gentlemen of the world. I am sitting back (kind of), waiting for an attractive guy with a little respect up his sleeve who doesn't find humor in hurt. All you have to do is show up, and trust me, I can do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment