2/16/11

day 3

Dear Me,

Such a social day! Everything went exactly as I wanted it to, no need to curtail expectations today! I felt good. I was a little cranky for a bit, but no big deal: that's what friends are around for. I felt pretty solid about myself all day. I held my head a little higher, I walked a little straighter, and I sure as hell looked people in the eye more. And I had a piece of cake. Always a plus.

What do I love about myself today? Hmm... I love my ability to be outside the box, be creative, speak out. I don't need to be outspoken, I just have to know what I think. I love that it doesn't matter to me that some might think my style is wonky and my shoes are kiddish.... You're wrong. I am silly and fun. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Someone's going to think I'm awesome. Actually, maybe someone already does... ;)

Love,

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment