2/19/11

day 5

Dear Me,

Not a good day. Not a good day at all. Of days like this, it is important to be able to say at the very least, I came out okay. Perhaps I'm being a hair over dramatic... after all, it was just one small incident that upset me, but it was a big incident. And of this, I can say, I came out okay. I cried my eyes out for about half an hour and when I was done, I was done. Got it off my chest. Cried out the hurt and the upset and was left essentially with what I had before, which was just fine. And to say that of an upsetting thing is good, I think.

Today, the thing I love most about myself is my ability to talk to people. I may talk too much sometimes, but at least I'm talking, and usually it seems like I'm talking too much because no one else is bothering to, so at least I'm doing it! And sometimes you meet some really fascinating people and learn some really neat things doing that. Even for the times that I sometimes feel awkward, I never regret this trait. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Love,

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment