2/20/11

day 6

Dear Me,

Well, oh dear indeed! I never got around to writing one to myself yesterday. That's because I was baking baby pies into cupcakes with friends :) It was a lot of fun. A lot of work... but really really fun. It was a rough day a little bit mentally, but I pulled it through. Sometimes, I have found, you can't sit there and think it through all the way because sometimes that just makes it worse. I tried to talk it through and it got worse. What made it better was ignoring it and watching Harry Potter with my little. Note to self: ignoring works just fine sometimes, too.

Today, I like my ass. A silly thing to like about oneself, but I never really look at it and think Oh my god I'm fat... instead I look at it and think Baby got back! :)

This is a silly letter today, but that's okay. I've said before and I'll say it again: I'm silly and I like it.

Love,

me.

No comments:

Post a Comment