11/4/10

bleak


God hates me. I'm convinced. Please, for the love of anything and everything that's holy, can something please look up? I had this outlook for my future, that maybe I could be special and make a difference. Of course that got smashed. What the hell am I doing anymore? Why the hell am I bothering?

Tomorrow, first thing, I'm going to figure some things out. I'm going to see what's wrong. I pretty much already know what's wrong, but I'm going to get it straight from the horse's mouth. Wish me luck with at least one of my mother fucking endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so one small step ... finish your own scarf ... do just that. Wrap yourself in your own warmth before giving any away. One small step. BTW. Your blog photo background is gorgeous. If we weren't living at the same time, I'd say you are me reincarnated.

    ReplyDelete