11/7/10

roses and thorns

 
I can do what I'm told... occasionally, and when it suits me. Like a cat. Only if it's my idea.

So I was told to consider roses and thorns. The good things, and the bad. The bad things that I have to focus on, because they're an important part of my day.

Okay, so, roses: Bollywood movie today with some friends. Might dye my hair (!!!), who knows. Might go grab a cheap dinner with friends. Had a mostly great conversation with my best friend all morning. Finally got in contact again with my other best friend, and so far it's not inflammatory.

Thorns? I dunno, part of my all-morning-long conversation with my best friend took a pretty severe header at one point, but all is recoverable. Neal might not come for formal, which would suck. I have a lot of homework and not a lot of time because I kind of spread myself thin today.

Those are pretty weak thorns. But it's a lazy Sunday... how bad can it really be?

*jinx*

No comments:

Post a Comment